Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 113- Birthday gift

I love giving gifts. I think everyone does. I'm pretty excited about the gift I got for my nephew Aidan's 4th birthday.



You may think it's just an ordinary game of Memory...



...until you start flipping over the pieces.



There are pictures of our family on the other side!



Each piece has a match. Here's the birthday boy in his Packer gear.


There are pictures of his mom, dad, brother, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and of course, himself!




I decorated an empty paint can with his name to keep the game inside (or any other special treasure his wants). I hope he has as much fun playing the game as I had making it!


(It's amazing what you can do with a little paper and mod podge!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I totally made my SIL one of those! AWESOME JOB! He's going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that memory game?! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete