Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 283- A little tree

When Dan was in his senior year at the SEM, we lived in a small apartment, and had no room for a real tree. We HAD to have a Christmas tree, so I got a smaller one to get us by that year. Now we set it up in our office every year.


The ornaments on the tree are very special. They were a gift from good friends of Dan's family. They are hand-made and beautiful!







I debated whether to put this tree up this year or not. Keeping Anna's hands off one tree seemed like it would  be enough to worry about. Plus, I didn't want any of these ornaments to get broken. Anna has done really well so far with our regular tree, so I decided to go ahead and do this one as well. She has done well so far... but I don't let her come into the office alone! I'm glad I put it up. I love looking at it as I sit at my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment