Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 340- THE dress

I have to admit, I had royal wedding fever. I can remember watching my mom's video tape of Charles and Diana's wedding. Prince William is only 6 days younger than me, so I've always thought that was kind-of neat. Not to mention, that of course when I was in high school, I thought he was pretty dreamy. :) I wasn't crazy obsessed. I didn't get up at 3 in the morning to watch the coverage (although I did turn it on while I was nursing Molly at 4). I set my DVR and watched the coverage when I could the next day. I loved the tradition. The loved the pomp and circumstance. It's something very rare to see in this modern age. I LOVED the music. I thought it was gorgeous and made me think about what we may hear and sing in heaven someday. But more than anything, I LOVED her dress. There was soo much hype about what she would wear and I don't think she disappointed. She was elegant, regal, classy, modern yet vintage. Everything I think a princess should be. I also loved her sister Pippa's dress as well. I hope that these two are blessed with a happy marriage, and hopefully, will keep their vows better than most of the other royals!



No comments:

Post a Comment