Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 359- Mickey hats

I've already shown one of my Pinterest finds here. Thought I'd share another. There are some other recipes that I've tried, but haven't documented like this one (SOO good) and this one. But I've also done more than food. Here are a couple of Mickey hats that I actually found online and repinned.



Because of Anna's obsession with Mickey, I knew I had to make a hat for her. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. Rachel  has challenged herself to do one of the things she has pinned on Pinterest a week. Not sure if I'll be able to keep up with that, but I'll try!

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Way to actually make use of Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job - they both look so cute in their hats. I have doen a pinterest project 2 weeks in a row. Will see how long this lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute Ang!!!! The hats are amazing! Please please bring them with you WI so I can see them in person??!!

    I just posted my super *easy* Pinterest challenge for this week. I have so many projects in the works...but none of them are done yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete