Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 194-200

Anna and I went on another adventure. This time we flew to Wisconsin for my 10 year high school reunion. 

Here is Anna waiting to board the plane in Kansas City. She waving to all the workers outside. They were all smiling and waving back. :)

The first night we spent at my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws' house in Mequon. Anna got to spend some time with her cousins, William and Greta.


We walked to a nearby park where Anna absolutely LOVED the swings!





Then Anna got to FINALLY meet Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Malchow.

Saturday, we walked a 5K at the Annual Capt. Derek Dobagai Memorial Run/Walk. Derek was a year ahead of me at WLA. He was killed when his Blackhawk Helicopter crashed in Iraq in 2007. Anna loved playing on the bleachers at WLA.

A Blackhawk helicopter landed on the football field. We were able to get a close look and watch it take off.

The Westphals were gracious enough to let us stay at their house, even when they weren't there! One of Anna's favorite things to do was playing in the tupperware drawer.

I was soo busy visiting at my reunion, I forgot to take any pictures!! 

Sunday night, I was able to spend some time with some of my best friends. It's soo good to see them and laugh and catch up. God had truly blessed me with wonderful friends!!


It was great weekend, but we are happy to be home. Anna always misses her daddy very much, and vice versa. We are thankful for another fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment