Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 264- 270 MIA

I know I've been MIA for a while. Not good for a daily blog. Things have been pretty busy for Dan lately, and when things get crazy for him, they tend to get crazy for me as well. Also, the batteries in my camera died and it was just one of those things that I never remembered to put on the grocery list. A few things that we've been up to this past week, that didn't get documented on film are: an area pastors chili dump get together, a delicious Thanksgiving meal at church, a healthy baby and mama check-up, a new big-girl car seat for Anna, gorgeous fall weather, a night when Dan didn't have to be anywhere, and a new set of cozy flannel sheets!

I don't know if I will be able to keep up the daily photo. Keeping up with Anna while she gets faster and more agile and I get bigger and slower is becoming more difficult. Also, many times I never remember to take my camera with me. I'll do my best, but I'm also not going to stress out over it. I will however try to remember something that I'm thankful for everyday. Thanks continuing to check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment