Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 307- Date night!

Dan and I had a date last night! We wanted to do something, just the two of us, before the new baby arrives. Anna spent the ENTIRE night at some friends house. Dan I went out to a nice dinner. The food was soo good and the portions were unbelievable. I think I ate a 1/4 of mine.



Then we went and saw Shrek: The Musical. It was really good. Funny and entertaining for kids and adults.



We topped the night off wiht some good 'ol Culver's custard. This morning we got sleep in! Then spent the rest of the day trying to get things moved around and organized to make room for the new baby. Anna did great at her first sleepover, and we are very thankful for wonderful friends who offered to take her overnight!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What is this type of date night you speak of?! I've never heard of such a thing! Ha! I can't even remember the last date Josh and I had....we need to schedule one in soon! SO glad that you 2 had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete