Friday, November 2, 2012

Wisconsin Weekend

Wow! October was a busy month! Starting with a visit from Dan's parents, Anna's birthday, a trip to Wisconsin, a visit from my family and Halloween! Things should slow down for a bit after Sunday. We have our area Reformation service and I'm playing the organ and making some food for the potluck afterward. Of course Dan is as busy as ever. Looks like a lot of nights with the remote all to myself for a while. :(

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures from my trip to Wisconsin. Lucky Molly came along. Since she is under 2, she still flies free, so that meant she came and Anna stayed home with Dad. I had two weddings in one weekend! How convenient! I flew into Milwaukee and was picked up by my dear friend Jackie with whom I stayed.

Friday night I head to Fondy for the wedding reception of my dear friend, Katie. Of course Molly and I stayed with the Westphals and got some good play time in with Peggy.



Here is the beautiful Bride (and Groom photo-bombing) and me. I was so happy I was able to be there to help them celebrate. 

 I got to see so many friends that I haven't seen in forever! My favorite was of course seeing my dear friend, Rach. Wish we could have coffee dates every week! Love you, girl.


On Saturday, my cousin Lisa was married. It was great to be there and I saw a ton of family that I haven't seen in forever!
 


Staying with Jackie was a ton of fun. Especially since she has two young kids, Molly felt right at home. She fell in love with Jackie's dad the minute she saw him. 

I think Molly missed Anna, but Josie was a good replacement.  


And handsome Jackson was a sweetie. 
 
 


Molly was such a great traveler, despite having a double ear-infection and some other sickness to deal with. We had a great trip, but we were happy to come home to Dan and Anna. 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love this!!! Of course. :)

    Great pics from a fun weekend. So happy you were able to make the trip!

    ReplyDelete