Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chloe's Afghan

I did it! I finished my second afghan. You may remember the first one I made for my niece, Emma. This one is for her sister, Chloe, who will turn 8 in January. She is a fun, happy, spirited girl, so I wanted something colorful. I started back in August, (giving myself plenty of time) and was happy with how quickly it went.



My inspiration came from Attic24. She does some amazing stuff with a crochet hook!
 
 
 


It's big, soft and colorful and I hope Chloe loves it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. love it. I am doing one for our family room. It is the puff stitch. This looks similar. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have it?! ;) Love it, Ang. The colors make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful Angela! Handmade gifts are so special, way to stick with it! :)

    ReplyDelete