Friday, March 23, 2012

The bad news and the good news.

The bad news. 
Seems the mouse I caught the other night had a friend, or sibling or cousin. Dan and I were relaxing, watching TV in our living room last night when I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. A few minutes later, sure enough, I saw a little mouse run out from behind the couch into the kitchen. In a not so nice voice, I told Dan, "There's a mouse in the kitchen". At this point, we're both pretty used to the whole thing, so neither of us did anything. I woke up this morning to find mouse poop all over my kitchen counters.

The good news.
 Seems our little mouse friend ventured into the wrong whole last night and found itself in the one trap I still had set. :)

Please, let that be the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment