Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tooth fairy?

I wish the Tooth Fairy was real, and I wish the tooth fairy visited adults. That extra money could really come in handy yesterday, since I lost 4 teeth. Unfortunately, unlike with the tooth fairy, I lost money in the process. I got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday morning. Yuck. Thankfully, everything went well, and I'm feeling pretty good. Dan and was super-dad yesterday and did a great job keeping the girls out of my hair. I'm glad to have this over and done with, and hopefully I won't have any more problems! Today, the girls are at Mom's day out at church, so I get another day to rest and re-coop. How much do you think the going rate for wisdom teeth is for the tooth fairy these days? Surely, it has to be more than the quarter I got as a kid. :)


1 comment: